Model Description: 2017 GMC Yukon Denali, Petrol 5.3l V8, B6 Armored.
- Engine & Transmission
- Exterior Features
- Interior Features
- Armoring Specification
Engine & Transmission:
- 5.3L V8 Vortec petrol with VVT
- Output 355HP@5,700rpm, 519.2 Nm@4,300rpm
- Transmission : 6-speed automatic heavy duty
- Body Type: 5-Door Station Wagon
- Protection Level: FB4 / FB6 / FB7 / PM7
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear power-operated
- Front round halogen fog lamps
- Chrome surround grille
- Luggage racks, roof-mounted, body-color with chrome accent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors
- Recovery hooks
- 20″ x 8.5″ chrome wheels
- Suspension components are reinforced as necessary to compensate for additional weight of the vehicle
- Tri-zone air conditioning, individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Rear auxiliary air conditioning
- Console, floor with storage areas, 4 cup holders and integrated second-row audio controls
- Driver Information Center
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters
- Front-row heated/cooled seats
- Steering-wheel controls
- Rear view camera system
B6 Armoring Specification:
- Blast protected flooring
- OEM-style curved ballistic windshield
- Heavy duty high hardness steel vault-style construction
- Ballistic steel interior frame • Metal checker-plate flooring
- Five sided armoring of passenger cabin to give maximum protection against 7.62 x 51mm Nato ball in accordance with DIN EN 1522 & DIN EN 1063 European level B6 – NIJ Level III& BRV1999
- A, B, C & D pillars are protected with armor this includes rear wheel humps & firewall. This adds structural rigidity to the overall vehicle.
- All passenger doors are fitted with overlap system which provides maximum strength retention to prevent penetration through door posts & pillars, roof will protect against 45 degree angle shots.
- Vehicles armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. The above process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the material.
- The glass is installed using ballistic grade steel frame for added protection which gives extra support to help prevent cracks & fractures this also provides back up protection around these potentially weak areas which are commonly missed by other manufactures.
- The door hinges are replaced with custom-engineered heavy duty hinges bolted directly onto the armor through the pillars & the doors this prevents stress on the hinges andthe internal panels which usually crack under the strain.
- Floor is fitted with blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent. • Transparent Armor.
- Curved glass, PVB/polycarbonate laminate 6.2kgs./sq.ft(13.7lbs/sq.ft) Thickness is 39mm (Replaces all OEM glass.
- Glass is manufactured using quality & strict selection of materials which provides the following features, Anti-Spall shield protects against glass splinters, chemical attacks. Autoclave temperature allows the polycarbonate to lose its memory to prevent delaminating & internal stress. The glass also provides multi hit protection.
- The ballistic performance of bullet resistance glass is diminished when the glass is exposed to high temperatures;Solar Plus ensures total ballistic resistance performance for a longer period of time.
- Glass is tested in accordance with EN 1522 & EN 1063 European Level B6 – NIJ Level III & BRV1999.
- All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
Standard Security Features:
- Run flat devices fitted in all five wheels ( Hutchinson
- Fuel tank & sub tank encased with ballistic steel to protect against explosive device projectiles.
- All four passenger doors fitted with heavy duty webbed door straps.
- Battery is protected within an armored box in the engine compartment.
- Exhaust protection to prevent foreign objects being inserted.
- Suspension is upgraded with heavy duty front & rear shocks, springs & front tie bar to compensate for the additional weight.
- Vehicle tire jack (upgraded if necessary to lift additional weight of armor) & tire iron. Note: All gun ports are concealed and are not visible from the outside. The appearance of the vehicle is not altered so we can maintain as close to an original look as possible.
Note : Images are for illustrative purpose and may appear different to the actual vehicle.
Specification may change without prior notice.