- 6.7L 4V OHV Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel B20 (High Sulphur Fuel)
- 300 hp @ 2800 rpm
- 660 lb-ft @ 1600 rpm
- TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic with select shift (with T/H mode)
- GVWR 19,500 lbs
- 4.88 Limited Slip Rear Axle
- Stabilizer bars- front and rear
- 6-Ton Hydraulic Jack
- Alternator – 220 Amp Extra heavy-duty
- Battery —750 CCA, 78 AH, Dual
- Dual Diesel — combines 40-gallon aft-of-axle & 26.5-gallon midship tank
- Transmission Power Take-Off Provision
- Electronic Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF) — 2H/4H/4L (with Manual Locking Hubs)
- Payload Plus Upgrade Package:
Low Deflection/High Capacity Rear Springs
- Cabinet structure: Aluminum hallow tube frames construction.
- Cladding: 2mm overall Aluminum Sheets, Aluminum sheets will be made in one piece for each side in order to increase the rigidity of the box. Aluminium sheets will be reinforced with a steel frame for long-term durability.
- Walls: Rigid injected CFC free polyurethane foam (80mm Thickness).
- Painting: 2 coats of NC Primer and 3 coats of 2k paint (white colour).
- Fire Rating: Meets flame retardancy requirements according to DIN 4102 class B3 and according to ASTM D 1692 and ISO 3582 test (self-extinguishing foam). Total panel B2 classified.
- Overall Box dimension: 4200×2200×2100 (L×W×H) mm.
- Rear side door: Double swing door fitted with high-grade rubber beadings & gaskets to reduce noise and maintain the cabin as airtight. Doors shall be fitted with gas shocks and heavy duty Stainless Steel Hinges.
- Right side door: Single swing door fitted with high-grade rubber beadings & gaskets to reduce noise and maintain the cabin as airtight. Doors shall be fitted with gas shocks and heavy duty Stainless Steel Hinges.
- Windows: There shall be one sliding type window on the right-hand side of the box and rear side double swing door & right side single swing door shall be fitted with flush mounted windows.
- Red Crescent marks: 4 no’s the Red Crescent marks will be provided at all the four sides. Reverse “AMBULANCE” letters in English & Arabic on the front bonnet. “AMBULANCE” letters in English and Arabic at the rear.
- Foldable step: 20×130 cm foldable isolated stainless steel rear step provided.
Electrical & Lighting :
- Control panel on both driver & rear cabin with patient health status display and all lighting and equipment controls.
- 3000 watts Inverter 220V output will be provided to compensate for the power consumed in the loads.
- Additional two heavy duty batteries will be provided for the medical cabin.
- 6× 12V outlet and 4× 220V power outlet provided at the necessarily recommended places.
- 220V AC shoreline provided with electric cable (10m).
- Two projector light (LED Type) on the rear of the modular box.
- 8× LED lights on the cabinet ceiling. 4 in a row at the left and right side of the cabinet.
- Electric Siren Amplifier & Speaker with Microphone. (Client to provide)
- Separate AC evaporator unit along with an additional compressor will be provided for the patient compartment with temperature control.
- Roof Ventilator with Electric Fan to extract odour and for proper air circulation.
LED show strips will be installed on the ceiling.
- Infusion Bottle Holders (for 2 bottles).
- Intravenous Feeding Hook.
- Oxygen Therapy Set with Regulator, Humidifier & Flow Meter.
- Oxygen Cylinder (Filled in Country).
- Central Oxygen System.
- Main Stretcher – Roll in Type.
- Second Stretcher – Folding Type.
- First Aid Box for 100 Persons (Box/Bag Type).
- Suction Apparatus with Regulator & Accessories
- BP Apparatus – Wall Mounted.
Patient Compartment Construction:
- Description: The structure of the compartment cell (roof, partition, right side & left side) is made of integral Aluminum 2mm sheets with composite 50 mm KD foam white colour waterproof panels which are perfectly suitable for an ambulance or any medical environment for its easy cleaning feature and hygiene.
- Medical cabinet: Medical cabinet made from Aluminum with shelves with sliding doors.
- Squad bench: (for paramedics) on the right-hand side with backrest covered with easy to clean washable Leather upholstery and is suitable to accommodate three (3) persons complete with 3 points retractable seatbelts for each.
- IV Hooks: Four (4) Roofs suspended IV holders will be mounted in the patient compartment ceiling.
- Technician/Doctor seat: Revolving 360 degrees / move forward and backward position
- Floor: To be insulated with 18 mm high-grade marine plywood and then covered with polyurethane heavy duty vinyl sheets, automotive type vinyl for extra safety and anti-slip. It has waterproof ledges (about 5 cm) in order to make possible as usual cleaning even if you are washing with water.
- Ceiling: Fitted with stainless steel frame as a support of the extended roof covered with composite KD foam sheets. All edges are properly hand crafted for attendant and patients security with upholstery finished.
- Partition: Partition are made of 50mm integral KD foam sheets with an acrylic sliding window in the middle for the driver visibility this can only be open by the driver, attached with it is an intercom system for communication.
- Windows: covered by frosty effect sticker to provide privacy in the patient compartment
- Clock with date parameter inside the patient compartment wall.
- Fire Extinguisher 6 Kg (ABC Type).
- Waste Bin. (S.S Material)
- Reflective Decals on Both Sides, Front & Rear.
- Emergency Exit Hammer.
- Reflective Road Safety Triangle.
- 16” Collapsible Safety Cone.
- Reverse Camera.
- Dual Speed Limiter.