• Engine : 3.5L SEDAN, 6 A/T, DUAL VVTi
• Output 273 HP/6200 rpm
• Torque 35.9kg-m/4700rpm
• Transmission: 6 Speed Auto-Electronic, Multi Mode
• Cruise Control
• Anti-Theft System
• Inside Mirror- EC & Compass
• Floor Mats
• Power Windows + Central Locking
• Illuminated Entry System
• Leather Seats
• Sunroof-Tilt & Slide
• Luggage & Back Door Opener- Powered
• Audio Display 6.1″ With Audio Touch Panel Functions/CD/IPOD/USB/AUX/ Bluetooth with 8 SP
• 8-way power Seat for D + 4-way power for P
• Leather steering wheel with audio switch+MID+TEL
• Smart Entry & Push start (Driver & Trunk)
• Dual Front + Side Front Rear + Curtain + Front Knee Airbags
• Auto Air Conditioner
• Instrument Panel – Wood Grain
• Outside Rear View Mirror -Power Colored
• Auto Headlamps
• Parking Sensors Front 2: RR:4* (PDI)
• Halogen Headlamps
• Front Fog Lamps
• Door Handles: Chrome
• 17 inch Alloy wheels
• Lower Back and Back door Garnish-Plating
• ABS (BA) and VSC (VSC off switch)
Ballistic Specifications: B6 level is armored using materials, both opaque and transparent, that meet or exceed the requirements of the European CEN 1522/23 and CEN 1063 standards to the level FB6 for opaque areas and BR6 for transparent areas.
Armouring: All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armor steel
and glass defeating 7.62x51mm M80 Nato Ball ammunition (U.S. NIJ level III, CEN level FB6/BR6) and 5.56×45 SS109 ammunition (CEN level FB5/BR5 and FB6/BR6) at 0° incidence (90° to the surface) and 10m range according to CEN1063 and CEN1522.
Opaque Areas: All opaque areas including the roof are protected against the following and all lesser weapons/ ammunition at 90° impact angle in accordance with the above specifications.
Transparent Areas: All transparent areas are multi-layer and polycarbonate coated to protect against the following and all lesser weapons/ ammunition at 90° impact angle in accordance with the above specifications.
The floor of the vehicle is designed to defeat the following hand grenades
In addition, the floor also offers protection against anti-personnel mines.
Test Reports/ Product Liability:
All materials used in the production of the cabin were successfully tested against projectiles and explosives by independent laboratories. Test reports can be presented upon request or during a factory visit. The armoring of the vehicle provides protection against a wide range of projectiles and explosives. However, complete protection is not possible for reasons of design and modern military weapon technology.
Additional equipment included:
Further optional equipment: Further optional equipment available at extra costs, such as
Note : Images are for illustrative purpose and may appear different to the actual vehicle.
Specification may change without prior notice.